- (96132/96133) Neuropsychological Test Battery-Comprehensive** - $6,000.00
- Includes clinical interview (90791), 1 hour of medical records review, up to 6 hours of testing, test scoring and interpretation, detailed report write-up, 1-1½ hour feedback session and consultation with referring clinician.
- Testing beyond 6 hours is billed at an hourly rate of $200.00.
**Dr. Houser-Betti is an In-Network Provider with Blue Cross/Blue Shield and United Behavioral Health/Optum only. BC/BS and UBH typically covers the cost of the evaluation and testing after you have met your deductible (if a deductible applies). Co-pays and co-insurance may apply. Insurance companies vary on Testing coverage. Please check with your insurance company and see below for Questions to ask them when you call.
SERVICES NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE:
- Missed Appointment/Late Cancellation (less than 24 hour notice)
- Records Requests
- Forensic/Legal/Court related fees -see Forensic Services and Fee tab
PAYMENT METHOD: All payments, deductibles, and co-payments are expected at the time services are rendered. Preferred method of payment is by check or credit card. We will not bill a 3rd party.
INSURANCE: If you have insurance coverage with Blue Cross/Blue Shield or United Healthcare/Optum, our office will file for reimbursement. All co-payments are expected at the time services are rendered. Please note that we file insurance as a courtesy to you and that you, not your insurance company, are ultimately responsible for your bill. You are responsible for informing us of any changes in your insurance and/or demographic information. Insurance is designed to reimburse the policyholder for a loss and is a contract between the policyholder and the insurance carrier. Dr. Houser-Betti files claims directly to Blue Cross/Blue Shield and United Healthcare only. She will do all that she can to help you collect legitimate claims. However, payment of the account is your responsibility.
Questions to ask your Insurance Carrier:
- Do I have behavioral or medical health insurance benefits for Neuropsychological Testing, CPT codes 96132 and 96133?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? What is my co-insurance and co-pay?
- How many units/hours does my health insurance cover for CPT codes 96132 and 96133?
- Is pre-authorization required for Neuropsychological Testing, CPT codes 96132 and 96133?
- What are my Out-of-Network Benefits for the above? [if your carrier is not BC/BS or UH]
Checks preferred. All major credit cards accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.