Common Referral Questions
- Do I have ADHD/ADD & if so, what type of treatment is recommended?
- Is my memory normal for my age or do I have dementia, or some other medical or psychiatric disorder impacting my memory?
- What is my I.Q.? Do I have a learning disability? If so, do I qualify for special accommodations at work or school?
- You may be referred due to a work related injury to assess your functioning and help determine if you have impairments that will impact your return to work and job performance.
- You may be referred to assess your cognitive functioning after a stroke or brain injury in order to determine what special assistance or services you might need.
- Referral may be to assess the need for guardianship for adults who have medical or psychiatric conditions that impair their decision making capacity.
- Referral may be for diagnostic clarification to help identify your primary diagnoses to inform your current treatment needs.